Rainbow Phonics Magnetic Letters
Set of 84 magnetic foam letters with unique in-built magnetic board. Children build new words on the magnetic board as they discover new letter patterns. Phonics progression teaching guide is included to introduce new letters week by week. Letters are color-coded and include vowels, consonants, digraphs, vowel digraphs, changeable vowel sounds, r-controlled and split digraphs. Letters can also be used with Rainbow Phonics Word Farm and Word City Learning Landscape boards. Ages 5-7, Grades K-2.
- Practice sounding out and building words with this complete phonics magnetic letter set in a self-contained box with a pop-up magnet board
- Contains 84 different letter pattern components, each representing a particular sound (or phoneme)
- Includes color-coded consonants, short vowels, consonant digraphs, vowel digraphs, r controlled vowels and magic e
- Comes with a handy week by week activity guide with word building examples across a synthetic phonics progression
- Brightly colored and tactile