Grammar Flips is a double-sided flip stand which enables students to learning grammar structures in sentences. On one side are adverbials which are words or phrases for expressing place, time or manner. On the other side are relative clauses which are used to define or identifiy a noun. Picture examples are provided to support understanding, along with color-coding.
- Double-sided flip stand for learning grammar relations.
- Includes sentence with adverbial examples.
- Teaches relative clauses.
- Picture examples are provided.
- Uses color-coding to teach different grammar relationships.