50 Ten Frame Activities
50 Ten Frame Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with ten frames. Topics include: numbers, number bonds, addition, subtraction, counting, grouping, equal sharing, skip counting, bridging, multiplication and division. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
- 50 double sided activity cards for teaching with ten frames.
- Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression.
- Effective use of manipulatives.